Friday, August 23, 2013

Has it really been almost a month!?

Where has summer gone?! Where have I been?! It really has been almost an entire month since my last post. Well the good news is that we've gotten alot of things/projects done around the house. The bad news is that I'm a neglectful blogger. With the weather changing I'm sure you will see me more. For some reason I just don't feel like sitting at the computer in the summer. I feel like doing things like this...eating strawberry shortcake.
k
Looks yummy eh? Put that much whipped cream on anything and it will be yummy. I'm still watching what I eat during the week, trying to be healthy. But, the weekends are a complete free for all. I'm sort of like that magazine "Womens World". Have you ever noticed how the cover will have the latest greatest diet tricks AND a photo of the worlds most caloric desserts? That's me. I'm all diet with a large slice of carrot cake. It would be nice to be one of those people who don't think about what they eat and are just naturally slim, but that will never be me. It's not in my DNA. I will always be thinking about what I eat, I will always love food, I will always be trying to make a better choice. Sometimes I will, sometimes I will eat cake.

Just look at that Dr. OZ. Telling me how to loose 16 lbs in 5 days all while making me eat those cupcakes and chocolate cake.

Ok friends, have a great weekend! I'll be back next week as I'm pretty sure it will be way to hot to go outside. Lots of things planned and I may even get a painting done! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment