Thursday, January 2, 2014

How now Pink Cow...



 
 
Hello friends! I'm so excited to be back to blogging for the new year! We've finally gotten a new computer and let me tell you...a whole new world has opened up. I think our last computer was at least 9 years old, slow as molasses, and crashed on a regular basis. It feels great to be blogging and not worried that at any moment my computer is going to shut itself off or decide it doesn't want to load photos. Yay for technology!

This is a little painting I did today, it's my day off from work and I'm really going to try and make an effort to paint on at least one of my days off. I wish I could just paint full time, but that unfortunately does not pay for things like new computers. Maybe one day! I girl can dream! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. We didn't have a very traditional Christmas this year. My dad wanted to eat enchiladas and so enchiladas we ate. They were spectacular and didn't give us all food coma after the fact! :-) Next time I make them I'll post a photo and recipe. Now I just need to charge up that camera battery!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment