Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Getting Your Frustrations Out

I know a lot of people love their bread machines and I think they are great, but for me I love the process of making bread by hand. There is something about kneeding and punching down the dough that gives me a complete feeling of satisfaction. It's like kick boxing. Only without that awful exercising part...and sweating...and you get to eat hot buttered bread when your done. I admit the end results may not be the same but the end result is soooo worth it!

I found this recipe a few years ago and it is delicious! I love this bread so much, it's better than cake!



Can you see my pink pyrex loaf pan in the background? Amazing thrift store find, it's a million times better than that little non stick loaf pan that's next to it. It makes a nice sice loaf that's not to big for sandwiches!


 Ready to punch down! That's the fun part!


Pass the butter please!


This one is like mine, I found it on Etsy at Blue Remembered Hills . Some lucky baker already purchased it, but you should still check out this etsy page. Loads of wonderful vintage items and other pyrex!

 The colors of vintage pyrex are so cute and they clean up perfectly. Also, they last forever! Just in case you want your own I found this yellow one for sale on Etsy at New Life Vintage RV's . It's only $14.00! I'm sure with that cheery yellow color it won't last long!

Well that's it for today, I hope you all have a good day, please keep Moore OK in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment